Interested in submitting a proposal for "Energy" in Horizon 2020?
GET INVOLVED in the next H2020 Energy Proposals!
Start building your consortium of excellent partners from industry and academia now! Do not miss the following opportunity - free of charge. This Brokerage Event is an integral part of the H2020 Energy Infodays 25-27 June 2019, Brussels.
- Register for the H2020 Energy Infodays:
For participating in this Brokerage Event you have to register first for the Energy Infodays 2019 of the European Commission to guarantee access to the Charlemagne Building! Here you find the link to the EC Infodays website!
- Receive registration link for the Brokerage Event:
You will receive your registration link for the Brokerage Event with your confirmation email for the Infodays!
- Validation of your Brokerage Event profile:
Please be aware that only complete profiles with at least one marketplace profile will be validated in the first phase and thus you will fully benefit by booking meetings with participants at an early stage!
The event will target a wide spectrum of companies, universities and researchers from Europe and beyond to foster the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon 2020 Energy Calls 2020 (total budget of some EUR 640 million!) in the following main areas:
- Energy Efficiency
- Low Carbon Energy Technologies
- Smart Cities and Communities
Furthermore, submissions to other energy related topics are also possible.
Note: Consultants without technical expertise in the energy sector are not the addressed target group oft his brokerage event.
- Present your innovative ideas/technologies and call the attention of cooperation partners!
- Meet prospective cooperation partners in a SINGLE day - reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners
- The event is free of charge, registration mandatory! Be aware we have limited seats for B2B Meetings available!